New Patient Information
Welcome! We are currently accepting new patients.
Your first visit with Dr. Halonen, you may expect:
- A review of your dental and medical history form
- A discussion of your specific dental concerns or questions
- All necessary x-rays with low dose digital equipment
- A comprehensive exam and oral cancer screening
- A consultation with the doctor discussing any needs, treatment options, or advice to promote better oral health.
To be the most prepared for your appointment, please complete the Registration & History form prior to your first appointment.
Below are some frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you!
How may I become a patient?
Simply schedule an appointment by phone or email, complete the new patient registration form in the “New Patients – Information” webpage.
Do you participate with my insurance company?
Halonen Family Dentistry is a fee for service practice. Though we are not participating providers, Halonen Family Dentistry submits all claims to your insurance company. Benefits of your plan are routinely explained prior to beginning any treatment to help get the most out of your insurance plan.